Date night reactions…
Behind the scenes of the Harper’s Bazaar Germany shoot!
- girl/boy/nb: *diagnosed with anorexia*
- everyone: kids in 3rd world countries would give anything for that food, and you refuse it!
- girl/boy/nb: *diagnosed as bulimic*
- everyone: cancer patients with give anything to be able to keep their food in, and you choose to throw it up!
- girl/boy/nb: *diagnosed as a binge eater*
- everyone: chill your fat ass out, some kids eat once a day!
- girl/boy/nb: *suicidal*
- everyone: people die every day, you should be grateful for your life!
- girl/boy/nb: *self harms*
- everyone: lots of people have it worse than you, be grateful about how good you have it!
- girl/boy/nb: *has anxiety*
- everyone: stop freaking out over everything, it's not that big of a deal!
- girl/boy/nb: yep that fixed everything thanks
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
- i can't even sneak around in my own home because my joints pop like all the time like could they just shut up?
(from left to right)
AAAND last but not least: Zoella (Zoe Sugg) who doesn’t have tumblr. :((((, and sprinkleofglitr (Louise Pentland-Watson) to the side, presenting the cheerleader pyramid! <3
I just wanted to say that discovering YouTubers like a year ago was one of the best things I’ve done on the internet. They really are some of the best people online that I’ve come across, one of my dreams is to hug each and every one of these wonderful people.
I MEAN LOOK AT THEM ARE THEY NOT THE CUTEST THINGS EVER <3